Saturday, December 5, 2009

Prompt II Response

The fruit of my labors in Painter X. Which I consequently hate. I did learn a lot about how textures work, and some of you may notice I went fucking nuts with them. But whatever.


Explanation:
I like to be alone a lot the time. I was an only child for the first 10 years of my life and I was usually given a lot of space to just be me. It's not that I don't like people, because I do, and most of my friends will agree that I'm not that much of a dick. I like getting away from responsibility and just having some time for me, my thoughts, and quiet. And a cigarette. I'm comfortable with me.
This Will Destroy You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvmCiNMpCU

1 comment:

  1. Your experimenting has definitely paid off. I can barely futz something out with Painter. And your explanation is really insightful and even admirable. I don't think being comfortable with oneself is too common and it's really great to hear. It goes well with the quiet confidence of your piece.

    ReplyDelete