Monday, February 1, 2010

Hope this isn't too late/ Phobia Prompt Response

I've always had this fear.
Of being alone.
Letting this rule me, I have
Pushed everyone away that wanted to have anything to do with me.

They'd just leave me anyway.

It's happened before.
I wonder if it has something to do with those hormones...
Pheremones?
Not sure.
The ones that make it so that people want to be around you, want to be with you.
Maybe mine are broken.
Nobody seems to stick around me.

So I try to push everyone away,
Tell them 'it's not you, it's me'.
Because I'm sure that in some way
It is me.
It has to be.

I've always had this fear.
Of being alone.
And guess what?
I am.

--
So hi. This is my first time actually posting something here.

1 comment:

  1. i...can totally relate to this.
    that last stanza is sad and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete